Thursday 25 December 2014

Introduction

Hey there, if you're reading this, you've probably stumbled in from my other blog where I post about my crafts and their progress!

I decided to make a second blog for all the patterns that I make that I wish to share with everyone - please note, a lot of my amigurumi patterns will not be for free and can be found on my - soon to be - etsy shop. :)

If you follow my other blog, most of you will know that I large work in just crochet. However, I have been know to dabble in other things:

Plastic Canvas
Loom-knitting
Knitting (rarely)
Needle Felting (more as a decoration for amigurumi, though)

However, I would love to try my hand at cross stitching and leather working. But, those are things that I'm sure will come in time.

Stay tuned for awesome patterns to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment